Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Well-equipped single and double rooms as well as rooms with three or four beds, community space and fully equipped kitchen. Each private room has television with foreign channels and private bathrooms! We also offer you free Wi-Fi, and bed linen. Towel rental is 200 HUF / towel.
IMPORTANT: our reception is open every day from 9am to 9pm. If you arrive later than 9pm, please let us know and we will arrange your check in. Check out can be done before 9am, too.
Located on the Pest side of Budapest, Absolut City Hostel is right in the middle of a vibrant night life, tourist attractions, cultural and business centres and the shopping streets of Budapest. Ruin pubs, bars, restaurants, the favourite night clubs of Budapest and a supermarket are all just a 5-10-minute walk away.
Absolut City Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash in HUF.
Check in between 14:00-21:00
Check out until 10:00.
Taxes not included - Tourist tax 4.0%
Breakfast not included. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>