Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Located on Gardiner Street, just around the corner from Connolly Station and Busaras, Dublin's main bus station, we have 29 en-suite guest rooms, all equipped with TV, free WiFi and tea/coffee-making facilities. Towels and hairdryers are provided.
Our excellent location puts Abbott Lodge within easy walking distance of all of Dublin's main attractions, including Trinity College, Temple Bar and Grafton Street. Enjoy easy access to the city's best shops, restaurants, pubs, theatres and much more. We'll be happy to help you with anything you need, from booking tours to hiring cars.
We have limited parking available for 10 a night; please enquire at time of booking.
Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours in advance.
Credit cards are accepted (excluding American Express).
Prices are for room only - no meals included. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>