Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We’re located in the very heart of the city center! Walking distance to the most important cultural and historical places.
A la Gurda is the ideal base for sightseeing throughout the day and go for a drink in the nearby bar zone during the night.
We are a small and familiar Hostel and our friendly staff will be happy to help you to organize your visit to explore the local area, as well as the city center.
For FREE we offer: city maps, WiFi, breakfast, secure lockers, luggage storage, a ready-made bed, 24/7 reception & tourist information.
We thrive on ensuring every guest leaves satisfied and if you have any problems along the way we are always there ready to help!
For this and many other reasons staying at A la Gurda Hostel is the top choice for anyone exploring Tucumán on a budget!
At our amazing hostel you will have full access to:
Free Wi-Fi throughout the building as well as Free PC Access.
24-hour reception for anything you may need.
Free security lockers for your valuables (laptops, cameras, phones, etc).
Free luggage storage available before check-in and after checkout (same day).
Free Breakfast (7.30 – 9.30am).
Small equipped kitchen.
Dining room and common area to enjoy a meal or meet fellow travellers.
Beautiful lounge area with sofas and screen TV!
Free City Maps.
Tourist Information and advice on local attractions and transport (24hrs).
Clean, crisp linen on your bed ready to sleep on!
24 hours Hot Shower Facility.
Easy Transport Links.
Shared bathrooms and showers separated by gender. We have 4 female’s bathrooms and 4 showers; for men there are 2 toilets and 4 showers too.
Reception is open 24hrs. Check-in starts at 13 p.m. Check-out until 10 a.m.
Guests are required to show a valid passport or ID upon check-in.
Reservations must be made for guests over the age of 18. Any reservations made for those under the minimum age will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund.
In case of an earlier arrival or later departure, you are welcome to use our free luggage room meanwhile.
On your day of check-in, you can arrive anytime from 7am to leave your backpack. On your check-out day, you can remain at the hostel until 10am.
Only luggage storage is available for free until 10pm.
PAYMENT UPON ARRIVAL BY CASH OR CARDS (VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO)
TAX FREE FOR FOREING TOURISTS
BASED ON LOCAL TAX LAWS FOREIGN TOURISTS WHO PAY WITH A FOREIGN CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ARE EXEMPT FROM 21% VAT IN ACCOMMODATION AND BREAKFAST WHEN PRESENTING A FOREIGN PASSPORT OR A FOREIGN ID ALONG WITH A SUPPORTING DOCUMENT HANDED BY THE NATIONAL MIGRATIONS AUTHORITY, IF APPLICABLE.
OUR HOSTEL WILL MAKE THE 21% VAT DISCOUNT AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN.
We´ll make sure that you’ll feel safe and welcome!
We look forward to greeting you in Tucumán! Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>