Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Before you think about booking please read these information.
Check-in/ reception hours
10:00-13:00 and 17:00-22:00
It's not possible to enter the house outside reception hours.
People who have checked in get keys for 24 hour access. (10 Euro deposit) CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED, CASH ONLY
The kitchen has all facilities you need to cook a proper meal, including a lot of herbs and spices to pimp the travelers beloved spaghetti bolognese.
In the living room you find a computer, board games, guitars, book exchange.
free basic breakfast (toast, jam, honey, nutcream, muesli) coffee/tea 24h
free linen and sheets
free towels on request (small)
free internet and WiFi (WIFI off from 1AM-7AM)
Motorcyclists can park their motorbike off street on the terrace of the hostel. Max 2 bikes.
For cars: a huge parking area is nearby. 4 Euro/24h or free at night until 9AM in the morning.
The minimum age is 18.
A valid passport or ID card has to be shown.
A drivers licence or student card is not an ID card.
See you soon and make yourself at home. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>