Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We ask a Deposit of € 500,- for groups bigger then 10 persons. We return this deposit to your bank account, after the room(s) are checked for damages...
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our own years of experience backpacking around the Netherlands and abroad mean that we know what is important when it comes to comfort and service.
This is demonstrated by the various practical service we offer, such as the laundry facilities. But it can also be seen in such things as that extra socket in the bathroom so that guests can shave there.
Our lounge, with its games, pooltable, relaxing sofas and reading tables, is an enjoyable place to spend some time after a tiring journey or a day exploring the city.
Feel free to take a look at our site in order to get a feel for the atmosphere in our hostel. And maybe you will want to reserve a room, too. We look forward to seeing you at 3BE!
Breakfast not included in the on-line room rate but available on request at 6,- euro per person
Tourist tax is not included (€ 3.50) per person/per night.
Check in time;
-Between 14:00 and 18:00 pm
-Between 20:00 and 24:00 pm Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Prádelní zařízení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>