Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
&And Hostel Shinsaibashi East is a simple modern design hostel, the best option for not only tourists but for business persons.
All rooms offer en-suite bathroom with bathtub or shower room inside that makes your stay much more enjoyable at an affordable price.
On the 1st floor lounge area, we offer an open shared kitchen and whole community area where you can interact with people from all over the world.
&And Hostel Shinsaibashi East Policies:
・Check-in time: 16:00-23:00 (Contact us if you need late check-in)
・Check-out time: by 10:00
・We accept cash and credit card (VISA/Master/JCB/Amex/Diners/Discover) upon check-in.
・If you require a late check-in or be expected to arrive later 23:00, please make a request as soon as possible.
・All check-in after 23:00, another ¥1000 will be charged as 'late check-in fee'.
・Storing luggage service is available from 8:00, will cost you ¥200 a person/ a day.
・Smoking area is provided.
[Service & Amenity Goods]
・Rental Towel Set - ¥300
・Luggage storage service - ¥200
・Toothbrush - ¥100
・Shaver - ¥100
・Ear Plugs - ¥100
・Laundry powder- ¥50
・Laundry machine - ¥200
・Dryer - ¥100
・Rental conversion plug - ¥200
・Luggage Scale - Free Rental
・Clothing Iron - Free Rental
・Hair Straightener - Free Rental
・Blanket - Free Rental
・Umbrella - Free Rental
・Coffee - Free Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Horká vana (koupel)
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>