Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the arrival date before check-in time (2:00 p.m.) to receive a full refund.
Between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to arrival date before check-in time (2:00 p.m.) 50% of the price of the room will be charged.
Less than 24 hours prior to arrival date before check-in time (2:00 p.m.) 100% of the price of the room will be charged.
All of this applies to changes in the number of people per reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Every Guest has to provide a valid passport or I.D. card number. The entire balance (for all the nights you have booked for) needs to be paid upon arrival; we accept cash (Euros) or credit/debit cards.
The hostel has 24 hour check in service. Guests can check in if their room or bed is empty and clean.
If there is no empty room or bed to check into you may leave your luggage with us and use the hostel facilities or explore the town while you wait.
Check-out time is 10 a.m. on the day of departure. You must vacate your room/bed by this time however you can leave your luggage with us free-of-charge. If you have not checked-out of the room by 10.30 a.m. and you do not have a reservation for the next night, Vistas de Lisboa personnel may have to pack your belongings to be placed in the storage room, so the room can be cleaned for new guests.
Deposits are refundable if all keys and bed-linen are returned to the reception.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Výprodej již brzy
Mobilní aplikace Hostelworld
Rezervujte si pokoj na cestách s novou mobilní aplikací Hostelworld.