Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
* Larger groups - inquire with VBH as to availability.
* Off season / Season advance time for making reservation: 30 / 45 days.
* Seasonal group pricing may vary from regular pricing; inquire with VBH.
*group Surcharge: 6% added to regular rate for groups
* Separate rooms: all beds in rooms to be paid for as group reservation.
* Reservation payment at time of Reservation: modifies Reservation Service form, above. Non-refundable.
* All group reservations subject to direct confirmation from VBH. No real-time on-line availability.
* Season: if other guests or reservations need to be moved or cancelled as result of group reservation, costs associated with this are added charges to group reservation. e.g., in busy times, it may be necessary to block out or move out/not renew guests prior day(s) to enable availability and room allocation. Such block out/move out/non-renewal will be charged as surcharge at check-in.
* SHARED ROOMS: 6 - 12 (BUNKS) & roll-away & EN-SUITE & FREE INTERNET.
* Minors - in own rooms only; chaperoned only.
If separate room(s) required; then applicable private rates used.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Mobilní aplikace Hostelworld
Rezervujte si pokoj na cestách s novou mobilní aplikací Hostelworld.