Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you wish to cancel your booking prior to the arrival date, at least 1 week notice must be given in order to receive a refund (minus bank charges and service fees).
If you cancel your booking 3 days before arrival date, 50% refund will be given (minus bank charges and/or service fees).
If you cancel your booking less than 3 days or do not show on arrival date, and also do not contact us of your checking in status, no refund is offered.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will confirmed your booking once deposit / full payment is received
We accept payment by international bank transfer, PayPal Credit Cards Payment (in USD) or
Cash. We will provide our Bank details when we send you your booking reservation.
A Deposit of upto 30% of the total price is required to confirm a booking. The Remaining balance (full trip price) must be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival to guarantee.
We reserve the rights to cancel your booking if payment terms are not met.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
As a full service PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, we welcome certified divers or group diving courses. We offer the following PADI courses & programs:
Discover Scuba, Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Advance Diver, Rescue Diver, Specialties Diver, Divemaster and Instructor
Group day excursions available: snorkeling, boating, sightseeing, cultural walk, easy bicycle tour, cabaret shows and more.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Výprodej již brzy
Mobilní aplikace Hostelworld
Rezervujte si pokoj na cestách s novou mobilní aplikací Hostelworld.