Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellation received within 3 day prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is no elevator in this hostel. The stairways are rather steep and narrow, which is not recommended for guests with heavy luggage or who are under 12 years old or have troubled knees.
Please note that there is no 24-hour front desk. Guests who will check-in after 22:00, please inform hotel in advance. Hotel's contact details is in the reservation confirmation email.
To travel from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, guests can take Kuo-Kuang Bus – Number 1843 to Nangang Exhibition Center. Fare is NTD 115 and travel time is about 1-hour in normal condition.
When you exit the bus, you will be facing Nangang Exhibition Center MRT Station. Turn left, and walk straight. Within two blocks (about 5 minutes) you will see a Starbucks on the right hand side of the road. Keep walking. Walk another 10 minutes and you will see May Rooms on the left hand side of the road.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Výprodej již brzy
Mobilní aplikace Hostelworld
Rezervujte si pokoj na cestách s novou mobilní aplikací Hostelworld.