Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
The Customer shall be liable for any damage to hotel property or severe soiling caused due to wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
If the guilty person within a group cannot be identified, the entire group shall be liable. The hotel reserves the right to demand a
deposit of up to €500.00 or £500.00 per booking on arrival or during the stay that will be refunded on departure provided no damage
or severe soiling caused by the Customer or group is established by that point. Any damage or costs for cleaning severe soiling that
go beyond the amount of the deposit must be settled directly at the hotel or will be invoiced retrospectively if for instance the hotel is
invoiced for the costs of a deployment of the fire service or other third-party emergency services. The latter also applies to damage
and severe soiling that are only determined following departure of the Customer or group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mobilní aplikace Hostelworld
Rezervujte si pokoj na cestách s novou mobilní aplikací Hostelworld.