Kudy k Cabanas Paraiso
mapa a cestovní pokyny
From Rio de Janeiro to Angra dos Reis:
By Car -
- Av. Brasil:Go straight ahead until Santa Cruz and take BR-101 (Rio-Santos), keep going until you get to Angra.
- Barra da Tijuca: Take Avenida das Americas and go straight ahead until you get to the end of Recreio, go to the top of Grota Funda, keep going until Santa Cruz, go across the viaduct in Centro, carry on until Avenida Brasil, make a return and take BR-101 until you get to Angra.
The journey is about 10 km longer from Barra but it is definitely the most beautiful and enjoyable.
By Bus -
Costa Verde buses ride from Novo Rio Bus Terminal to Niltom Barbosa Bus Terminal (Angra dos Reis).
Costa Verde – Phone: (0xx21)2233-3809 – Novo Rio Bus Station
From Sao Paulo to Angra dos Reis:
By car -
- Via Dutra (BR-116):Go straight ahead until Barra Mansa and take the access to Angra dos Reis going past Getulandia e Rio Claro.
- Rio-Santos (BR-101):Go straight ahead until Km 22, after Rodovia dos Imigrantes Toll, in Cubatao and Guaruja exit, take Piacaguera until Km 77, take BR 101 and keep going until Mangaratiba.
- Via Caraguatatuba: SP BR116 (Via Dutra); Go straight ahead until Sao Jose dos Campos; Rodovia dos Tamoios; Caraguatatuba; BR-101 (Rio-Santos), Ubatuba, Paraty, Angra e Mangaratiba.
-Via Taubaté:SP BR116 (Via Dutra) until Taubate; Rodovia Oswaldo Cruz; Ubatuba; BR-101, Paraty, Angra and Mangaratiba.
By Bus -
Viação Reunidas. Phone: ((0xx24) 3371-1196 ou (0xx11) 6221-8818
Ilha Grande is located in Baia da Ilha Grande (Island) that is in the south of the estate of Rio de Janeiro.
The boats and private craft departure from Angra dos Reis and Mangaratiba’s harbors, choose the most convenient for you. The trip takes about 1:30h.