Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Refer to our Reservation and Cancellation policy on our web site before you make a group booking:
CANCELLATION FEE PENALTIES
The following cancellation fee penalties apply on the TOTAL amount or value of all confirmed reservation or booking:
MIDWEEK (MONDAY TO THURSDAY)
• If cancelled within 11-30 days prior to arrival – 25%
• If cancelled within 3-10 days prior to arrival – 50%
• I cancelled within 2 days prior to arrival – 100%
• 25% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival
• 50% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 42 days prior to arrival
• 75% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival
• 100% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require a security deposit of 50% on date of confirmation and or booking date as well as a breaking fee deposit of ZAR2000 that must be paid in cash on date of arrival. Should there be no damages this amount will be refunded on date of departure after inspection of rooms, beds and property
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
We require a 50% booking deposit to secure reservation of groups. See our online reservations and cancellation policy on our web site.
We offer catered Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners for groups at the applicable rates. Please contact the owner: email@example.com
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mobilní aplikace Hostelworld
Rezervujte si pokoj na cestách s novou mobilní aplikací Hostelworld.